Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Oh my gosh. It will just not stop raining. I think that God told someone to build an ark and they ignored him. The basement has started to take in water at the bottom of the steps. I had to take a vacation day to stay home to vacuum up the water all day!!!!!!!!!!!
It is suppose to rain all week. I already called some one to come out but they cannot fix it until it stops raining. The backyard is starting to go underwater. This is unreal. If any one know of a dance to make it stop raining please start dancing.
When not vacuuming I was stitching. I was working on snowman ornaments. The pattern is Becky Boo's Let it Snow. They are so cute!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lelia said...

What? No Ink Circles??

Isn't this water something else? I heard Valpo measured 6". We have "high water" signs all over the county roads.

so far, we are ok.

And, the forecast is for rain until Saturday -- clear on Sunday. What is with that? Is it Spring?

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home