Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Fourth of July

It is already the Fourth of July. Summer is flying by and I have nothing to show for it. This sure is a loud holiday with parades and fireworks. I cannot wait to see the fireworks tonight. I am hoping to stitch all day and watch soap operas. How patriotic is that? Maybe we will barbeque later today. Already went to Starbucks and was in the middle of reading my book, Step on a Crack by James Patterson when I got to a sad part and started to cry. I didn't want to bring attention to myself so I left and came home and finished reading it and crying. Good book. Brought in a new character. Michael Bennett. I didn't think that I would like him. I am pretty attached to Alex Cross but Michael Bennett was not bad.
Happy Birthday Judy! You are missed. I can only imagine the birthday party that is going on in heaven. I am sure that they have never seen anything like it before. I think about you alot. Still can not believe that you are gone. Have a good life in heaven and get the room ready for the Thread Heads. We will all be together again one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home