Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Weekend

I went to House of Stitches on Saturday with Kay. They were having a Stash Exchange. It was fun. We ran into Sue and Amanda and Carol who were working there. Maybe next year I will do the Stash Exchange. While at HOS I ordered my frame for the Snappers. I haven't finished added the snaps yet but I thought that I would do that when I received the frame. I am still working on the My Big Toe Designs pattern. It is the Building Block - Love. I am making it for my mother-in-law for Christmas. This is going pretty fast and it looks like I might actually get it done for the Christmas that I want it for. Tony will look at something that I am stitching on and ask who it is for. I will tell him and then tell him the holiday that I am trying to get it done for and he always says what year???????? So hopefully it will be Christmas 2007. There are so many things that I want to be stitching on right now but I am determined to get this done for Christmas this year. I also bought the Cirque des Cercles from Ink Circles. I am going to do it as the pattern shows with the black fabric and the DMC variegated gold 111. I also picked up the second part to the Bent Creek The Big Zipper. Considering the fact that I haven't done the first part I have alot of stitching to do to now get the first and the second done. I will try and add a picture of my Love pattern the next time to show my progress.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lelia said...

Hey GF, it was great to see you on Saturday. Was fun to browse thru the tables of stuff.

I hope they have it again next year. Sue D said she'd bring her own stuff, from her own stash. Perhaps more stitchers would be there, too.

Thx again for the fibers -- you are the sweetest peach to lend a hand. You have a heart of gold Tina : )

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home