Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

WIP's




I am currently working on the Bent Creek Snappers. I am sorry to say that I have had this for 4 years and I am finally getting around to seriously working on it. I am going to get this done if it kills me. And of course knowing me I would have to be working on a Laura J. Perin. But not just one Laura J. Perin but two. The first one is from her American Quilt Collection and is called Mardi Gras. The blue colored one is also from her American Quilt Collection and is called Color Study:Starry Nights. I have been working on the Bent Creek pattern about 90% of my time and the Laura J. Perin's the other 10%. I started on the Mardi Gras one on my Mother's Day weekend away with Kay to Essenhaus Haus. I made great progress on it there. Kay you can probably see there is not much more done on it. Does it sound like we need another weekend away? I think so. It is going to be a hot one today so I am going to go to Starbucks before it gets to bad. See you all later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I linked here through stitches of life to let you know that I traveled on an airline recently and took with me a dmc floss cutter, they are round with little grooves in that you put your thread in and pull to "cut" it. I did that to be on the safe side but I did hear that they are now allowing small scissors on.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.. and I also had my needles. I live in Phoenix, Arizona...how neat is that.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I saw Lelia's post about your question.

I fly several times a year with my stitching. I have never had a problem with taking needles on a flight. They also do allow small, blunt scissors that have blades less than 4 inches long. I have a cool, very inexpensive pair that actually has a little cover for the blades (I got them at either Walmart or Walgreens in the office supply aisle)...and I have never had a problem going through security or using them on the flight.

You could also print out a listing of the items permitted and prohibited from the TSA website, in case you have any problems. http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home