Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

I have been away to long


Hi All, It only took 8 months to post this. I forgot my login and my password and I cannot remember how to put a picture on this. I hopefully will get the hang of this again. Work is finally slowing down and we are getting to a crazy normal level again. I have been stitching a little. A lot of times I have come home from work and gone right to sleep. Stitching in the morning is long gone. I have no time now. I am at work between 6:00 and 6:30 now. This is of course a Laura J. Perin from her American Quilt Collection called Color Study Flying Geese. OK, I am off to take more pictures to post later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina E. said...

I've just discovered your blog via Stitches Of Life, and am in awe of your completed projects - like WOW, as the kids say these days!! This one is probably my favorite because of the colors; I just adore what I call "peacock" colors - blue/green/purple. Fabulous!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home