Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Bent Creek Snappers


I have almost finished the Bent Creek Snappers. I haven't decided what to put on the front and the end. The pattern has the years on it. I really don't want to put the year on it especially since the pattern has 2003 and 2004 on it. Maybe I will put a swirl on it. I have to look at it for awhile, maybe while I add all of the snaps to it. I have gone back to working on the My Big Toe Building Blocks Love pattern. It is working up pretty quick. Camp is over and I am so glad. It was a long hot week with alot of storms. For next year I have been promoted to the Craft Lady. I cannot wait. If you know of any small crafts for kids please let me know. I can use all of the help I can get.

1 Comments:

Blogger Juls said...

Hi Martina,
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! The stitch clips are just that...I checked for a brand name but just stitch clips. I got them at my LNS...I hear that Nordic needle ahs them as well....www.nordicneedle.com I think thats their address. They are clips with black elastic around them with velcro and they fit around the scroll frame....Hope that helps.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home