Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Finally Finished Stitching It


This picture is really bad. But I finally finished stitching the Shepherd Bush quilt pattern. Like the Bent Creek Snappers pattern I have had this for way to many years. Now all I have to do is get it finished. I will work on that when I get back from Scottsdale. I will be in the air(fingers crossed) at this time next Sunday. I cannot wait to see Rachelle. It has been at least a month since I have seen her and while she is doing great out there I still miss her terribly. I finished August last night on the Bent Creek Snappers pattern and started September. I cannot wait to get that finished also. I am then going to work on a My Big Toe pattern that I bought with Sue when we went on our weekend to Nashville, Indiana. It is called Love and I bought it to stitch and give to my mother-in-law for Christmas. So, if you see her don't let her know about her Christmas gift. LOL Gotta run, I believe that it is Starbucks time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice. As for your airplane question you'll have to call the airlines and ask them since each airline tends to be different with their restrictions and all.

3:08 AM  
Blogger The Teacup Cottage said...

I found your page via Lelia. As the wife of a Soldiers I fly often back and forth to visit him (when at officer leadership schools) and our family. I usually put my neddle in my change purse with a few quarters and it has not been discovered yet. I just wait until I am on the plane and taken off before pulling it out. The air attendants (is that correct term) usually assume if it got through the check it's o.k. If they find it, I'd just say I wasn't sure but keep it there so it doesn't get lost.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Lelia said...

Hey GF: WOW!!! That is a great big project you finished : )

I admit, I have the cloth, pattern & the heart-shape EXPENSIVE buttons; however, never started it!!!

I don't think I purchased the floss or perle cottons.

What a fantastic afghan Tina!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home