Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Scottsdale, Arizona



Got back from Scottsdale and made it through the week of work. I have to say that I found the best needlework shop in Scottsdale. It is called Old Town Needlework 7134 E. Fifth Avenue. Thanks Teejay for recommending it to me. Alice, the owner has unbelievable customer service. It is at least 110%. I had the best visit with her. You can see what I bought. The cross stitch pattern is Superstition Mountains. I thought that I would bring back a memeory. I am going to stitch it up and then it will remind me of my first visit to Scottsdale. I am stitching it on a hand dyed Jobelan called Raspberry. You can see by the picture that it uses a lot of different floss colors. The cactus is their version of the pink ribbon for breast cancer. This is my first attempt at a hand painted canvas. She said that it has an excellent stitching guide and she said that if I get into trouble to just give her a call. She was so friendly that I will not hesitate to call her if I run into a problem. The fibers are just beautiful. I cannot wait to stitch this. We had a great visit with Rachelle and her friend Adam. Adam was a great tour guide and we were able to see everything that we wanted to. I will post more about my visit with Rachelle and Adam next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lelia said...

WOW!!! Awesome projects.

I like the one with the BRIGHT colours : )

Thursday is preview night at Lake County Fair -- did you enter anything?? I'll also be there on Friday with Alex [Hot Wheel Races] and NANI demo at 3pm - Heritage Stage.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home