Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Not Only Finished - But Also Framed




Of course these three are Laura J. Perin. They are from her Impressionist Collection. The orange colored one is called Prairie Star, the blue colored on is called Sapphire Star and the maroon and green one is called Victorian Star. I really enjoyed stitching these. I cannot wait to see what the next one will look like. These are now hanging in my bedroom. I am moving along with the Bent Creek Snappers. I almost finished September but found out that I don't have one of the fibers. I am almost done with October. I cannot wait until I get the months done and finish the border. 3 more days until I go to Scottsdale, AZ. I cannot wait until I get to see Rachelle.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I just love all of your finishes, are they cross-stich, needlepoint, or some form of specialty stitches. It looks like there are quite a lot of stitches in them! I have that same Shepherd's Bush design that you made the afghan with, don't know if I'll ever stitch it though. You must visit Old Towne Scottsdale while you're there, there is a quaint little needlework shop there, and if you get a chance to visit Mesa, AZ there is a terrific needlework shop there (see my blog for a link called Attic Needlework), I live in Phoenix, Az. Hope you enjoy it here in the Valley of the Sun. It's a scorcher right now.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Lelia said...

WOOT!!! Beautiful finishes : ) You rock. I'm struggling with finishing -- I have a stocking not wanting to cooperate with my hand stitching. I'm sure there is an easier way to get this thing to look right ...

3:20 PM  
Blogger Gina E. said...

OMG...each post is better than the one before (I started at the bottom, lol). Lelia had posted a query on her blog about you taking needlecraft on board aircraft. I don't know if they are any stricter in the USA than here in Australia, but last year I flew interstate, and took my cross stitch on board. I did have that circular threadcutter thing, and nobody queried that, and I had my stitching project in my totebag. I took it out when we'd been in the air for about 15 minutes, and although the stewardess looked twice at me plying my needle, she didn't say anything, so...you can only ask, I guess.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I am following a link from Lelia regarding stitching on airplanes. I have flown 5 times in the last three years and never had a problem with my needles...I do However, carry blunt safety scissors, you still cannot get away with the sharp ones!

Have a good trip!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home