Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Third times A Border


Hi All,
I finally was able to get this border stitched. I had to rip it out two times before I finally got it right. That is when I found out that the canvas was not cut the right size. The top and bottom have 3 extra inches and the sides have only 2 extra inches. It didn't help that the pattern was sooooooo helpful. "Start in the lower left corner". It doesn't tell you the size of the pattern. So, I struggled. But as you can see I not only got the border in I got in three more rows as well. I am on a roll now and nothing is going to stop me from finishing it now. What I really like about this pattern is all of the different stitches and different threads/fibers. It calls for Watercolour, Impressions, Perle Cotton, Neon Rays, Splendor, Grandeur and Treasure Braid along with beads. I cannot wait until I finish it. Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lelia said...

Beautiful! I had forgotten how much canvaswork you stitch. Looking forward to more progress photos of this design.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home