Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Water, Water, Water and more Water

With all of the rain that we had on Wednesday I cannot believe that it is raining again. Thank God that we did not have any water in our house. Tony's Aunt and Uncle had to be taken out of their house in a canoe. I took Tony over there today so that he could help them get the stuff out of their house. It was so incredibly sad to drive down the street and see all of someone's possessions sitting at the curb waiting for the garbage man. I felt so sad. If any of you had any flooding I am so sorry. If there is anything that I can do please let me know. I have just found by camera and it is charging. I had taken it camp with me but was so busy that it never came out of my bag. When I came home of course the house was already under construction. So hopefully pictures next time. Love Always, Tina

1 Comments:

Blogger Lelia said...

Tina: Everything looks great. The post is where I think it should be. If it happens again - go back to your window [where you type in your post] and check the date & time.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home