Just One More Stitch

Just One More Stitch or get to work on time. I really want to finish this project. What is a stitcher to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, September 15, 2006

I finally did it.

Just one more stitch. . . . . . It seems that I am always really close to finishing a project in the morning before going to work. I cannot decide if I should go ahead and finish it or be on time for work. My friend at work Starla says that I should finish the project and be late for work. She says that I should tell my boss that I had diarhia and he won't go any further with that conversation. I always feel guilty though. I feel as though it will be there when I get home. What do you think? I am really going to try and post often because I know how much I enjoy reading other blogs and how disappointment I am when there is nothing new. I am also going to try and include "Tony Stories". For those of you who don't know what "Tony Stories" are in you will learn real soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lelia said...

Yippie Skippie! Tina has a blog. Cannot wait to hear more Tony Stories.

I think you should get to work ON TIME to support your needlework habit ... errr hobby.

Looking forward to some photos of your projects, too.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home